Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Taylor: Littleton Senior Photographer

I had the great pleasure of taking Taylor's senior photos earlier this week.  I first met her about 7 years ago when she was an energetic and sporty 9 year old girl.  I can't figure out how she has grown into this beautiful, smart, sweet young lady when I have not aged at all! (Ha!)  Seriously, though, she is an amazing girl and I loved every second of our photo shoot.  Taylor's mom Char and I have been friends since 2005 when we taught a preschool class together.  We made a great team back then and we still do--Char was the absolute BEST assistant that I could ever hope for during our photo shoot!  She was so helpful that I have decided to hire an assistant to go with me on shoots from now on, but that's a story for another day. 

We were so lucky to have the opportunity to take Taylor's photos at the Littleton Museum.  They don't normally allow photo shoots on the museum property, but Taylor has been a volunteer for the past 2 years so they made an exception for her and let us in on Monday when they were closed.  What an amazing venue!  We had such a huge variety of options on the museum grounds and now I'm spoiled and sad that I can never shoot there again.   (insert sad face)

Moving on...what would a blog post be without photos?  Here are just a few of my favorites from Taylor's senior session: