Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Jase: Littleton Birth Photographer

The birth of a baby is one of those experiences that truly takes your breath away and reminds you what is important in life.  I feel so blessed that my photography has given me the opportunity to witness moments like this in people's lives: to see a man set eyes on his child for the first time, to see a baby take their first breath, to see the strength that a woman possesses during the most painful and physically challenging event of her life is all indescribable.  I am honored and humbled to have been a small part of such an amazing day!  Congratulations on the birth of your son Doug and Kaci...he is absolutely perfect!

Because births are such a personal experience, I am only publicly showing a few of the photos from this birth story to respect the new family's privacy.  Here is a little peek into the birth of sweet baby Jase...