Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013: A Year In Photos

2013 was such an incredible year for me.  I was blessed beyond words by my family, friends, and clients, and for that I want to say THANK YOU ALL!  I stepped away from my business for the better part of 2013 due to my pregnancy and maternity leave, and I wasn't expecting much to happen when I came back.  You all completely blew me away with your support and loyalty.  I still haven't managed to blog all of my sessions and weddings from this fall, but I want to share a little snippet from each of them here to sum up my year in photos.  Happy New Year, and thank you again for showing this girl so much love!


(Thank you Rayna from www.raynamcginnisphotography.com for allowing me to second shoot two weddings with you this year!  I had an amazing time working with you!)