Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Alex & Adam: Alice in Wonderland Styled Engagement Session

When Alex and I started talking about details for her engagement session, I knew that it would be amazing! She wanted to incorporate some details from Alice in Wonderland, with a grown-up and classy feel. She wanted a vintage feel to the photos (I'll admit, that made me nervous at first since its so different from anything that I've done, but I love the way that they turned out!)  I couldn't narrow them down, so here are a bunch of my favorites from their session:

Alice in Wonderland tea party engagement photos
I love all of the small details from the session!

Alice in Wonderland and tea party engagement photography

Tea party engagement photos

Vintage tea party engagement photos


Vintage styled engagement photos