Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ami & Chris: Colorado Wedding Photographer

I'm so excited to share some of my favorite moments from Chris & Ami's mountain wedding! They were married at a private lodge in Grant, Colorado, and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day!

I LOVE this series from their first look!
Laura Smith Photography, Colorado wedding photographer, first look, mountain wedding ideas

Laura Smith Photography, Colorado wedding photographer, first look, mountain wedding ideas
 And their Converse shoes--how fun is that??


Laura Smith Photography, Colorado wedding photographer, couple's poses, mountain wedding ideas

Laura Smith Photography, Colorado wedding photographer, couple's poses, mountain wedding ideas
Laura Smith Photography, Colorado wedding photographer, couple's poses, mountain wedding ideas
Their kiddos were the bridesmaids and groomsmen...quite possibly the cutest bridal party that I've ever seen!

They had a sand ceremony with the kids to symbolize the blending of their families. 

I love a good cake smash! This one was so fun! 



Congratulations again Ami & Chris, and thank you for allowing me to share in your big day! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!! :-)