Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nicole & Brandon: Colorado Engagement Photographer

This session was magical for me--it sounds so lame, but its true! Sometimes I get lucky and everything goes as planned: perfect weather, secluded location, gorgeous couple, and a very helpful assistant (seriously--she brought coffee, climbed trees, and reflected like a champ! Thanks Brittanie!)

Nicole and Brandon are a genuinely sweet couple and they were so much fun to photograph--I can't wait for their winter wedding in Grand Lake!!

I used a hybrid of digital photos and Fuji 400H 35mm film for this session (something that you'll be seeing a lot more of from me in the future!) I'll share the digital portion today, so stay tuned for the film photos coming soon :-)

Here are a few A LOT of my favorites...



OH MY GOSH, this ring! Well done, Brandon. Well done.