Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Jenn & Kevin: Mary's Lake Lodge Wedding Photographer

I had the privilege of working with Ashley from Bluehaus Studios to photograph Jenn and Kevin's beautiful wedding in June. The views from Mary's Lake Lodge in Estes Park were amazing, and Jenn coordinated every single detail of the wedding day perfectly! 
After the afternoon thunderstorms passed, the skies cleared just in time for the outdoor ceremony!
I loved these boutonnieres! Each one had a bottle cap from a different type of craft beer--how cool is that??
Jenn looked absolutely radiant! She had the biggest smile on her face the entire day!
Jenn and Kevin braided a cord of three strands during the wedding ceremony in place of lighting a unity candle. I love unique details like that! 
I just love seeing the JOY on their faces! It was so incredibly sweet!
These girls! Oh my goodness they were adorable! 
This bridal party was SO. MUCH. FUN!