Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Lauren & David: Littleton Wedding Photographer

Posting this wedding makes me feel so happy and so old all at the same time! I first met Lauren when she was the adorable 10 year old little sister of my friend Sarah, and now she is a beautiful married woman. I feel so blessed that now I can call her my friend as well as my cousin! (She and my husband are cousins.) 

When I first met with Lauren and David to talk about their wedding photography, I remember thinking what an awesome couple they are! They are funny, so sweet with each other, and more than anything they were just excited to start their life together as a married couple. If you'd like to see more of these two, you can see their engagement session here.  

On the day of the wedding, the ladies started their day by getting gorgeous at Rita J's Salon! When we left the salon it was pouring rain and showed no signs of slowing down, but about an hour before the ceremony the skies cleared and the weather was perfect! Lauren and David were married at  Hudson Gardens in Littleton. Their ceremony was in the gorgeous rose garden and the reception was in the garden canopy. 

I can't wait to share some of my favorite photos from their big day! I'm so thankful that I was able to be a small part of this beautiful celebration! :-)

These bridesmaids were awesome! This was from their first look with Lauren--just wait until you see what they did with David a little further down in the post. :-)

Vendors:

Hair & Makeup: Rita J's Salon
Groom's Attire: Jack Threads
Catering: Sir Chocolate
Floral Design: Littleton Woodlawn Floral

I would also like to say a huge thank you to my incredibly talented second shooter Danielle DeFiore!