Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Stef & Ryan: Colorado Wedding Photographer

I was so excited to have the opportunity to second shoot this wedding with the amazing Danielle DeFiore! She and I met because of our mutual love of film photography, and working with her was an absolute pleasure! 

Stef and Ryan were married at Eagle's Nest Ranch in Livermore, Colorado, and I didn't realize until I drove up that it was an actual ranch--complete with lots of cows and cattle guards! Then, we got up to the ceremony site and it took my breath away. The views were STUNNING. (I'll show off a couple of photos of the view at the bottom of this post.) After starting the day with a downpour, the rain stopped just in time for the gorgeous outdoor ceremony. Stef and Ryan were such a sweet couple, and I was so happy to be able to help document their beautiful wedding! Here is a peek at some of my favorite shots from their wedding day...



I couldn't end this post without showing off the view that I mentioned above. The photos don't do the beauty of this land justice.