Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nikki & Ryder: Colorado Garden Wedding Photographer

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to help photograph Nikki and Ryder's gorgeous garden wedding for Bluehaus Studios in August. The ceremony and reception were both held at a beautiful private residence in Fort Collins with AMAZING secret gardens and lush greenery everywhere! The colors were to die for! They did a fantastic job of coordinating all of the details and had a lot of unique DIY touches. 

However, as much as I LOVED all of the details and gardens, my favorite part of the day was when I had a minute alone with Nikki toward the end of the day and she told me that as much as she imagined her wedding being perfect, it had completely surpassed all of her wildest dreams. Documenting stories like this is why I love my job. I feel so blessed to witness such beautiful love stories. 

Here are some of my favorite photos from Nikki and Ryder's wedding...

I'm including the color and the black and white version of this photo because I couldn't decide which one I liked best! I just love how the trees framed such a beautiful moment between them. 
I was excited to sneak in a couple of night photos with them in the garden! I love the way that the light bulb sparkled and how the purple door framed them.