Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pursuit Conference: Styled Wedding in Georgia

The Pursuit Conference was amazing for so many reasons (hopefully I'll finish a post about that soon) but I have to say that meeting Justin and Mary was a HUGE part of it! I am a big fan of theirs, so it was a nerdy-photographer dream come true for me to learn from them in person. I was able to attend two classes with them: one was focused on lighting and the other was a styled wedding and posing workshop. I went into the lighting class hoping that I would learn something, but feeling like I already had a pretty solid grasp on lighting in photography. Well, I left that class with 10+ pages of notes and my mind. was. blown. It was SO SO good! The next day was the styled wedding and posing workshop and the ladies who put this together did an amazing job! It was GORGEOUS! And again, I walked away with some great new ideas and posing tips. I am totally in love with these images and I hope y'all enjoy them too!




 The following 4 photos were taken with 35mm Kodak Portra 160 film.
Lets talk about this dress for a minute. Katherine Elizabeth Bridal custom-made this STUNNING dress and I can't get enough of it! It was absolutely perfect for this gorgeous bride and the styling of the shoot.
I'll end with this photo of Brock. I pretty much love everything about this photo, and it reminds me that I need to show off more photos of my awesome grooms. I'm making a mental note to do that now. :-)

Vendors & Credits: 

The gorgeous couple: Chelsea and Brock
Hair and Makeup: Brushworx
Styling: Juli Vaughn