Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Styled Wedding at Chatfield Botanic Gardens: Colorado Wedding Photographer

Back in September I had the opportunity to attend an awesome styled shoot at the Chatfield Botanic Gardens. Not only was it a time to mingle and work with awesome photographers, but the vendors who put this together did an amazing job! 

Oh, and did I mention that this shoot was just published over at Rocky Mountain Bride?? They featured a mix of photos from all of the participating photographers, including several of mine! :-)

Here are some of my favorites from the day...








I have to add a little note with this next photo. I'm generally a "rule follower," so taking this photo in splotchy sun was kind of nerve-wracking for me (and yes, I realize how OCD that makes me sound, haha.) However, I loved the moment between them and I didn't want to miss it because I was hung up on lighting. And what do you know...I LOVE the result--splotchy sun and all!











Vendor Credits: 
Dress: a & be bridal shop
Paper Goods: Anthologie Press
Flowers: Bella Calla
Hair & Makeup: Danni Salazar
Catering: Delish NOLA
Coordinator: Once Upon A Wedding
Photo Booth: Photo Love Bus