Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stephanie + Garrett: Colorado Engagement Photographer

Stephanie and Garrett were such a fun and relaxed couple to hang out with! Their engagement session was done at a beautiful private residence in Conifer, and as I drove up the mountain the views were incredible and I literally saw dozens of deer just hanging out by the road. The day was FREEZING cold, but you wouldn't know it by looking at the photos--if anything, it just gave them a reason to snuggle a little longer. 

Stephanie and Garrett: thank you for trusting me with your engagement and wedding photography! I can't wait for your June wedding! I also want to thank Jenny: my beautiful sidekick, reflector holder, and assistant for the day. :-)


These doggies! They were SO cold, but such little troopers and oh so sweet. :-)