Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Kaley + John: Genesee Wedding Photographer

Kaley and John's intimate Genesee wedding was the perfect mix of friends, family, and fun! They held their ceremony on the patio at The Chart House restaurant with their closest friends and family and gorgeous mountain views! They actually changed their ceremony location from Golden Gate Canyon to The Chart House the week before the wedding because of the weather forecast, but luckily the rain held off long enough for them to have an incredible outdoor ceremony!







 The gusty evening made for some fun veil shots! :-)

Kaley's post-ceremony reaction is one of my all-time favorites! It made my heart so happy to see the joy in their faces!








I have to share a close-up of John's tie clip, because if you look closely you'll see the coordinates of their (original) ceremony location! How sweet is that!?


Kaley and John: Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! I absolutely loved every second of it! 

I also want to thank my fabulous second shooter/assistant Jenny Somers!