Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Stephanie + Garrett: Conifer Wedding Photographer

I am so excited to share some of my favorite moments from Stephanie and Garrett's backyard wedding in Conifer! We immediately hit it off last fall when I photographed their engagement session, so I knew that their wedding would be a great time! These two are so in love and sweet with each other, and they reminded me once again why I love this job so much! <3

From the backyard games...to the awesome fire pit...to the delicious barbecue...Stephanie and Garrett didn't overlook any details and made sure that everyone had FUN!

I want to say a special thank you to my wonderful second shooter Danielle! You are amazing!

Now on to the photos! :-)















Their sweet little flower girl ran up to give them a hug during the first kiss, which has to be one of my FAVORITE wedding moments of all time!