Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lucky Lou Designs: Elizabeth Colorado Portrait Photographer

If I start gushing in this post, I apologize, but I LOVE these ladies! I did my first shoot with them last fall (see that session here) and we had a BLAST, so when Nicole reached out to me about doing another shoot I was stoked! 

Lucky Lou Designs is owned by 3 sisters: Nicole, Brittanie, and Heather...and they are incredible! I met Brittanie when we worked together several years ago, and since then I have had the honor of photographing her engagement session, wedding, and maternity session, as well as Nicole's engagement session and wedding! It has been such a joy to help them document some of the most important days in their lives, and these ladies are some of the most genuinely sweet and generous people that I have ever known! <3

Nicole dreamed up the inspiration for this shoot, and I absolutely love the way that it turned out! Her aunt and uncle live in Parker, Colorado on several acres of horse property so their home was the perfect location for this! And after threatening rain all afternoon, the skies cleared and we were blessed with a magical golden hour sun that was the icing on top of this perfect evening!