Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Nate + Sara: Conifer Wedding Photographer

When I first met Nate and Sara, I knew that I was going to love them! Within minutes I felt like they were old friends rather than clients! <3

We had a blast shooting their engagement session in Downtown Littleton, and their wedding was just as much fun! The wedding was held on a piece of land between Conifer and Bailey, Colorado that has been in Nate's family for generations. And this wasn't any ordinary piece of land, it was right along the banks of Deer Creek with some of the most beautiful views I've ever seen! 

Their outdoor ceremony was nestled in a meadow surrounded by pines with Deer Creek running right behind them, and it couldn't have been more perfect! Sara's dad built a gorgeous altar for them to marry under, and it was beautifully decorated with pink and orange florals. After their ceremony, all of the guests took the bridge (that Nate built!) over Deer Creek and into the tent for their fun-filled reception! 

Nate and Sara: Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your incredible wedding! It was such an honor and I wish you both all of the happiness in the world as you start your life together! <3



































I want to send a shout out to my second photographer Shelli! She not only took amazing photos, but she was a blast to hang out with! Thanks for being awesome Shelli! :-)

Wedding Vendors: 

Venue: Deer Valley Park Association
Wedding Coordinator: Deanne Cheek
DJ: DJ Dan
Cake: Laura's Bakery
Hair Stylist: Therese Saurber
Wedding Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
Bridesmaid's Dress Designer: Allure from Wedding Treasures
Men's Attire: Men's Warehouse